BUYING & RETURN POLICY
PBA cares about your satisfaction as a customer. If you think you may have ordered the wrong item or you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the items back to us. If you change your mind regarding your order within 14 days of receiving your order, please:
- Contact us and report your return. Please quote your order number and the name of the product you wish to return.
- Mail the product back to us. Please retain a tracking number or delivery reference.
- Upon receiving your returns, we will make sure that the returned items meet the terms and conditions as stated below.
- All shipping costs are not refundable.
- Perth Badminton Arena reserves the right to refuse the return or charge up to 30% restocking fee if the item(s) are not in resellable condition.
Terms and Conditions for Returns
- Items must be unused and in their original condition.
- All product tags must still be attached to the item. All packaging that came along with the product must also be returned to us. For example, if you return a racket, any racket covers that come with the racket must be returned to us.
- Items on sale and Clearance are not returnable.
- Perth Badminton Arena reserves the rights to reject any returns.
If you have purchased a stringing service for your racket, the racket will not be returnable. We guarantee that all badminton racquets sold by Perth Badminton Arena are brand new. After a racket is strung, we will no longer be able to sell it to another customer.
Manufacturer defect (WARRANTY CLAIM)
If you think that you may have received a defective product, please follow the steps below for your replacement or refund. All claims are taken seriously into account.
- Contact us and we will begin the investigation process. You may take photos and attach it along with your email to speed up the process.
- Please note we do not make decisions for the granting of any warranty claims. All decisions made are subject to the Brand’s authorized distributor or the manufacturer.
- If we think the product may be defective, we will kindly request you to send it back to us.
- Upon receiving it, we will immediately inspect it and notify the respective distributors or manufacturer.
- When we have been advised that a manufacturer is found and the warranty claim is successful, we will send you a replacement immediately.
Terms and Conditions for Warranty Claim (Racquet)
- Claims must be made within 6 months from the date you receive the product.
- Cut the strings on the broken frame but DO NOT remove the strings. Strings removed from the frame may not be processed.
- Paint chips and/or cosmetic damages do not qualify for warranty claim.
- Damage as a result of clashing of rackets or hitting the floor are not eligible for warranty claim.
- Stringing the racquet above its recommended tension will render the warranty claim void.
- Successful warranty claims for discontinued or Limited Edition racquets that are no longer available will be replaced with a similar product with equivalent trade value.
Damage in transit (upon receiving)
- If you have received a product that has been damaged during the delivery process, kindly contact us within 14 days upon receiving your order.
- Please take pictures of the damaged product right after you remove the packaging. It is also helpful if you can spot any damage to the package from the outside.
- We will begin an investigation process and if we find that the package was damaged in transit, we will arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you at no cost.
- Please note that damages incurred during the delivery process are out of our control. That being said, our dispatch team will make sure that all your orders are securely packed and labelled as FRAGILE, especially for racquets.